We are seeking 5-7 subject matter experts (SME) to assist with a Job Analysis. The Center on Education and Training for Employment (CETE) at The Ohio State University, in collaboration with ATSP, is undergoing a systematic process for defining and evaluating the important domains and tasks for speech-to-text providers.
For the purpose of developing a professional certification process for transcribers/captionists, the job analysis will define those tasks and competencies related to the purpose of the credential.
The deadline to apply for participation in the SME panel is midnight on Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
The subject matter experts will:
- Participate in a 30 minute orientation
- Review the initial analysis draft (approximately 1 hour)
- Attend a 2-3 hour scheduled web conference to refine the draft
- Complete a 15-30 minute online verification survey
- Participate in a 2-hour discussion linking the knowledge, skills, abilities, and other characteristics (KSAOs) to the job duties
To be considered for this opportunity, complete the online application by midnight on Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
We recommend having your current résumé and/or LinkedIn profile on hand,before beginning the application process. It should take approximately 10-20 minutes to complete.